- A site visit within a few days to introduce myself as well as my business with many sample panels to view as well as advice and suggestions to suit all budgets.
- An assessment of your property will be carried out and also a few photos taken for us and our scaffolders to assess access as well as materials needed.
- Finally, a detailed quotation is sent to you within a few days, stating how we plan to run your project as well as the price this will cost.
- MAC Plastering will arrange scaffolding to be erected.
- Arrangements are made for a skip and waste disposal.
- Protecting all windows, doors and lay floor covering.
- We start and complete the works set out in the quotation.
- Removal of all protective sheets, clean windows, apply finishing touches and tidy the site.
- Skip collection and finally scaffold dismantle.
Yes. We embed mesh into all of our rendering work, usually while applying the base coat.
No, since each rendering project is different, costs vary. Access to scaffolding, skip placement, existing substrates and materials needed all effect the overall price of the project.
No, Our quotations are tailored to each property and we use the the better quality materials which result in the render lasting as long as possible as well as looking good for many years to come. We do not use cheap beading or cheap mesh, therefore allowing us to pass on genuine guarantees in the event of the product failing, which is very unlikely if working to the correct specification and using the correct materials.
No and I oversee all the works we complete and only use employed staff as well as local apprentices.
Yes. My business carries Employer Liability Insurance to cover all staff as well as all customers.
We only complete rendering projects one-at-a-time, summer can mean up to a 2 months wait, winter we may be available within a week, we only do one job at a time to give the customer our full attention.
Yes. We render all year round, most of all temperatures must be right in order to allow render to cure properly and the forecast needs to look favourable, expect winter projects to last a little longer due to lower temperature.
We are available to quote all year round, contact us 2/3 months before you are planning on having the rendering done therefore allowing time to view and understand the many different types of render available and make a choice. In addition this timeframe also allows you to carefully read our quotation as well as our T&Cs and understand the build up of a render system we are offering.
Rendering Sheffield. Rendering Rotherham. Rendering Chesterfield.
Here at MAC Plastering & Rendering, we offer a range of plastering and rendering services across South Yorkshire using only the best quality render products and manufacturers. All rendering comes with a FREE 3 year applicator guarantee, FREE 2 year crack repair guarantee and a 10-30 year manufactures guarantee.