Rendering Sheffield Services
Rendering Sheffield – K REND – WEBER – PAREX
Rendering Sheffield – Firstly, if you are looking for top quality rendering in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and the surrounding areas then look no further. MAC Plastering are a local rendering Sheffield based company, experienced in wide range of external rendering services, especially through coloured monocouche renders.
Offering a 2 Year Crack Repair Guarantee to our customers
MAC Plastering & Rendering offer the following for Rendering Sheffield
- Traditional rendering in Sheffield
- Monocouche rendering in Sheffield (through coloured)
- Water proof sealers and Self Cleaning for Monocouche in Sheffield
- Acrylic/Silicone Rendering
- CorkSol Cork Render
- Waterproofing / Self cleaning Renders in Sheffield
- Pebbledash in Sheffield
- Tyrolean (spray coloured finish)
- Bauwer insulation render in Sheffield
- Monocouche paints in Sheffield
- Insurance repair works in Sheffield
Genuine Guarantees Offered
- 3 Year Applicator guarantee
- 2 Year crack repair guarantee
- 10-30 Years manufacturers guarantee
Please view below for more details on Rendering Sheffield and what we offer.
- If you are interested in CorkSol Cork Render please visit our page by clicking here CorkSol Cork Render
Rendering Sheffield / Monocouche / Coloured Render
Through coloured rendering is a very popular in Sheffield and Rotherham, we can offer you guaranteed work using 100+ colours from all major manufacturers and have samples from to view upon
We complete this type of rendering to the highest standards and we are sure you will see examples of rendering we have carried out in Sheffield and Rotherham on a regular basis.
Please view the colour chart below and picture to see examples of colours available.
Project in progress in 2013 using Silver Pearl
Rendering Sheffield project completed
K-REND Colour chart Rendering Sheffield
Acrylic/Silicone Thin-coat – Rendering Sheffield
We can now offer you an acrylic/silicone render finish, this is coloured, water repellent and as a result, a great way to improve your property, more importantly this product is available in 1000+ colours with various finishes, furthermore we can even perform a colour match.
Acrylic/Silicone can be applied over an EWI system or built up using none insulating renders if you require the render only finish.
Below is a selection of JUB Colours that can be applied either as a decorative render or part of an EWI System.
Finally, we also offer this product using a self cleaning silicate render.
Plain/Flat traditional render finish.
This is a pre-bagged render that we apply with a finish ready to paint, in a addition we can arrange for our qualified painter and decorator to apply a quality exterior paint, therefore taking the stress out of finding a quality painter.
Pebbledash rendering Sheffield
We offer pebbledash in a range of colours and spar finishes, as well as being durable this finish that can improve the look of a property greatly.
Tyrolean rendering Sheffield
Like pebbledash, a durable finish, flickered onto a pre-prepared wall, available in 10+ colours, this finish is a rough uniformed finish which adds character to homes and properties.
What happens after i contact MAC Plastering for a rendering quotation?
- A site visit within a few days to introduce myself as well as my business with many sample panels to view as well as advice and suggestions to suit all budgets.
- An assessment of your property will be carried out and also a few photos taken for us and our scaffolders to assess access as well as materials needed.
- Finally, a detailed quotation is sent to you within a few days, stating how we plan to run your project as well as the price this will cost.
What happens upon acceptance of quotation?
- MAC Plastering will arrange scaffolding to be erected.
- Arrangements are made for a skip and waste disposal.
- Protecting all windows, doors and lay floor covering.
- We start and complete the works set out in the quotation.
- Removal of all protective sheets, clean windows, apply finishing touches and tidy the site.
- Skip collection and finally scaffold dismantle.
Do we use mesh?
Yes. We embed mesh into all of our rendering work, usually while applying the base coat.
Do we work on day rates?
No, since each rendering project is different, costs vary. Access to scaffolding, skip placement, existing substrates and materials needed all effect the overall price of the project.
Do you price match?
No, Our quotations are tailored to each property and we use the the better quality materials which result in the render lasting as long as possible as well as looking good for many years to come. We do not use cheap beading or cheap mesh, thereofore allowing us to pass on genuine guarantees in the event of the product failing, which is very unlikely if working to the correct specification and using the correct materials.
Do you Sub-Contract the work out?
No and I oversee all the works we complete and only use employed staff as well as local apprentices.
Do you carry insurance?
Yes. My business carries Employer Liability Insurance to cover all staff as well as all customers.
How long will i have to wait?
We only complete rendering projects one-at-a-time, summer can mean up to a 2 months wait, winter we may be available within a week, we only do one job at a time to give the customer our full attention.
Do you Render in Winter?
Yes. We render all year round, most of all temperatures must be right in order to allow render to cure properly and the forecast needs to look favourable, expect winter projects to last a little longer due to lower temperature.
When is the best time to call?
We are available to quote all year round, contact us 2/3 months before you are planning on having the rendering done therefore allowing time to view and understand the many different types of render available and make a choice. In addition this timeframe also allows you to carefully read our quotation as well as our T&Cs and understand the build up of a render system we are offering.
0114 437 2004
07849 946 223